Pages

Metropolitan Palace Dubai

Al Maktoum Street Po Box 56262 Dubai United Arab Emirates

 
Modern hotel with pool set on Al Maktoum Street
In Dubai city center

Deluxe Hotel for business and leisure travelers, located in Dubai city center in close proximity to Dubai's shopping and business centers.
Rooftop pool

Guests can relax in the hotel's sauna or rooftop pool, or make use of the Deluxe Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa facilities and beach area for a minimal fee.
High-speed Internet

Metropolitan Palace Dubai's guestrooms have modern European, Arabic, and Oriental decor, and come with high-speed Internet.

2 comments:

  1. I was planning to spend my vacations in Dubai. I have already applied for Dubai visa online. Your Blog has provided me with the ideal hotel to spend my leisure time. I appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete